• Opportunity to discuss any concerns directly with governing agencies and/or neighbouring businesses in a safe, friendly environment
• DGSM compliance in communicating emergency plans to neighbouring industry and emergency services; and emergency procedures for the community through the GMAG Safety and Environment Community Calendar
• Access to equipment & technical resources including an offsite incident command centre• Contact information through the GMAG CRM via a members only portal
Aims and Objectives
Establish a formal organisation to support the implementation of a best security, safety and incident management practices that will ultimately protect life, property and the environment with a consideration for business continuity in the Pinkenba Precinct.
To provide industry stakeholders that occupy the Pinkenba Area:
• A pool of resources within the GMAG Industry that is available to assist emergency services.
• Utilise the communication system during an incident to notify other GMAG members to assist where possible and communicate
• Provide a consultative forum between GMAG Industry and Government Agencies, specifically Emergency Services.
• Information exchange.